N26 Virtual Card
Are you familiar with N26? Have you ever thought about opening an N26 account? If not, maybe it’s time that you give it a try. Today, it’s one of the most popular banking alternatives among expats, digital nomads, and professionals who prefer a more user-friendly experience which traditional banks usually fail to do.
Among many benefits, N26 offers a virtual card that helps you to do your transactions more conveniently. Let’s find out more!
What Is N26 Virtual Card
N26 Virtual Card functions precisely like your traditional bank card, it just simply sits in your phone’s digital wallet rather than your physical wallet. It provides a safe and convenient way to pay online and in-store, thanks to encryption.
You’ll get a virtual card for free if you join up for an N26 Standard account, given you have a one-time minimum balance of 10€ to activate the card.
If you have N26 Smart, YOU, or Metal account, you can order a virtual card for free in addition to the free physical card that comes with their premium membership.
The Benefits of Using the N26 Virtual Card
Why Get an N26 Virtual Card
- N26 virtual card is secure and simple to use. It saves you the bother of carrying your wallet around with you at all times
- It can be locked and unlocked at any time through your phone
- You can use it for all your recurring subscriptions
- You don't have to wait for your physical N26 card to arrive in the mail; you can start using the virtual one right away
- You can make payments with your N26 virtual card using Apple and Google Pay, anywhere contactless payments are allowed
N26 premium users are entitled to a second virtual card with their own N26 card number as a bonus.
How To Get Your N26 Virtual Card
Getting an N26 Virtual Card is simple:
- Go to the Cards tab in your N26 account
- Locate the “Get an additional card” section and choose “Virtual”
- Agree to the user terms and conditions
- Click “Generate virtual card”
How To Use Your N26 Virtual Card
- You can pay in-store using Apple or Google Pay. Just link your virtual card to your Apple or Google Pay
- You can withdraw cash from contactless-enabled ATM machines after linking your virtual card to your Apple or Google wallet
- You can see your virtual card’s detail on the app and make online shopping
Note: We get our information from the N26 official website, however, keep in mind that N26 may make updates at any time. So, before you open an account or make a commitment, read the terms to ensure you have the most up-to-date information.