Portugal Yield Fund: Portugal Golden Visa Fund Review

Portugal Yield Fund: Portugal Golden Visa Fund Review


  • Investment Strategy: Diversified yielding real estate
  • Minimum Investment Amount: €100,000
  • Fund Maturity: 7 years
  • Subscription Deadline: March 2022

Portugal Yield Fund focuses on creating a diversified portfolio of real estate with rental yield. The fund’s investment strategy is based on 80%of total assets in yield generation real estate assets. The remaining 20%can be invested in other yield generating businesses, such as infrastructure and concessions.

Portugal Yield Fund targets a stable annual net yield of four to 5% with low risk. Fund maturity is 10 years, and early exit is possible.

For more information on Portugal investment fund options, check our article on Portugal Golden Visa Investment Fund option.

If you’re interested in Portugal Yield Fund, let us introduce you to a professional that can help you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Get in touch
Terms of Use