Thailand e-Residency Program: What to Expect
Thailand is a popular vacation spot for digital nomads and freelancers. However, as the authorities become more concerned about these persons working without living in the country, a program along the kind of Estonia’s e-Residency program is becoming more necessary.
Thanks to e-residency, even while you are traveling in Western countries or just laying down on your couch at home, you will be able to manage your online company in Thailand.
What Can E-Residency Program in Thailand Offer?
Investors had a lot of alternatives thanks to the internet, but the e-residency program went even farther. Without becoming a resident or citizen of Thailand, anybody can establish an internet company. If you decide to become an e-resident, you will have access to formerly unimaginable advantages. Thailand’s e-residency program probably will have the same facilities as Estonia’s.
- Start an online business in Thailand: If that’s your aim, the e-residency program could be able to help you get there.
- Full remote system: Regardless of where you live, manage your business operations from the country you actually live in.
- Pay your taxes: Your e-residency may help you by allowing you to pay your taxes without having to fly to the country.
- Digital verification: A government-issued smart card would be used to digitally sign or authenticate documents.
- Connecting with other e-residents: This can aid in the growth of your network and business.
This is what we expect for now. Once the details are clear, we’ll publish the updates. Meanwhile, you can check our ultimate guide on e-Residency Program Countries.